“During the COVID-19 crisis we felt it would be a good idea to acquaint our clients and contacts with wellbeing tips for working from home. Therefore, we approached Pip Lawrence, Director at Wellbeing People to deliver a webinar for us in April 2020, and it was excellent; full of good tips to combat social isolation, boost the immune system, enhance mental resilience, and stay emotionally well whilst working from home. Pip is an excellent speaker with a lot of experience in this area, and so it was extremely helpful to be able to draw on her in-depth knowledge to offer something of value to our HR Club audience.”
The Wellbeing Community is a private group on LinkedIn and Facebook and is a space for people to come together for inspiration, motivation and help. It is a great place to connect with like-minded people wanting to achieve the same goal of optimal mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing.
- Live Webinars – latest wellbeing topics
- Vlogs, blogs, life hacks, and advice on the 4 wellbeing cornerstones
- Motivational posts, affirmations and self-reflection questions
- Movement, workouts, mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- Healthy recipes and nutritional upgrades
- Latest news – what’s new and emerging in the world of health and wellbeing