The Wellbeing Challenges are fun, easy to administer and proven to engage staff and get results. Each challenge lasts 4 weeks, motivating individuals and groups. Participating teams can track their progress on the Wellbeing Challenges Portal and awards and prizes help recognise those members of the team who have made a special effort to improve their personal or team health and wellbeing.
Easy to set up..
- A designated coordinator from the participating business or organisation will work with a member of our team to understand your business and requirements.
- The online portal is then set up and the coordinator is trained online.
- Promotional marketing is produced including eInvites, launch posters, flyers etc. We would recommend to promote the challenges at least 2 weeks prior to launch.
- Participants are provided win a PIN code and will register either as an individual or as a team of up to 5 people
- Once registered, all participants receive an information pack and personal training plan.
- Our Wellbeing Team will stay in contact on a weekly basis to motivate and promote data entry.
- Management Reports – At the end of each challenge, a detailed management report will be provided.
Wellbeing Challenges engage employees in a low cost, web-driven approach to creating group challenges to tackle health and wellbeing issues and engage everyone, regardless of whether they are interested in getting fitter or simply feeling better. For a fixed fee per challenge with no restrictions on the number of participants, Wellbeing Challenges web portal allows organisations to run team based organisational wellbeing challenges efficiently and effectively.