Things to consider before planning your Health Fair Event..
Our expert team are always available to help you build a Health Fair Event that perfectly suits your business or organisation. However, before you call us you may wish to consider the following…
- Start planning your health event or wellness day 4-6 months prior to the day
- Pick a suitable date, think about holiday seasons, distribution team, shift workers etc in order to maximise staff attendance
- Establish your goals and objectives
- The type of wellbeing event you are looking to hold i.e. health screenings, engagement through physical activity, mental health awareness, workshops etc
- You may wish to have a theme for your event which can help with the promotion of your health event.. for example you could tie it in with a National Awareness Campaign, such as World Heart Day or Stress Awareness Month
- Think about your timescales. Which members of staff are present during the day i.e distribution teams and field salesmen may be out on the road!
- How many staff will attend?
- Your budget
- Location and accessibility
- Promote your wellbeing ideas to leadership and managers well in advance and ensure you have their support. Involving leadership and managers in your planning is vital to encourage staff to participate and engage in your health and wellbeing event.
- Maybe suggest a Champion among the senior management team to help promote the wellbeing event