FULL TIME POSITION – Client Event Co-ordinator
LOCATION: Marden, Kent
Provide first class administrative support and customer service via telephone, email and in person. Work with the Operations Team Leader, Operations Director and Account Managers to assist in the planning and coordination of client event programmes. Source the information required to create documents such as, invoice prep sheets for accounts and schedules for the Events Team.
To be a proactive team member, effectively representing Wellbeing People when attending events and meetings and acting at all times in a professional manner conducive to promoting a positive image.
Client Event Coordinators will report to the Operations Team Leader for the supervision and support of their day to day task assignments. The Operations Team Leader and Client Event Coordinators report to the overall line management of the Operations Director.
CLIENT EVENTS & PROGRAMMES – ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- To liaise with clients on the preparation and coordination of events via telephone, email and in person.
- Receive new SOA’s (Summary of Accounts) from the Operations Team Leader via the online Administrative Management System outlining a client event, product rental and or programme.
- Attend meetings and or conference calls about the SOA’s with the Operations Team Leader, Account Managers, Operations Director and clients when necessary.
- Make contact with the client to organise and process the event or programme.
- Assemble further details required from individual contacts to process the completion of an event or programme.
- Acquire invoicing details and raise invoice prep sheets for accounts and update the Administrative Management System.
- Assist in providing the client with the correct marketing materials and creative requirements for events, communicating with the Marketing Team where necessary.
- Screening telephone and email enquiries for administrative or customer service requests to be dealt with directly or be referred on appropriately.
- Update and communicate any last-minute changes or issues (e.g. onsite logistics, contacts and equipment problems) in a calm and confident manner, either directly or with the Operations Team Leader and Operations Director.
- Supporting events when necessary, engaging with staff at client sites, encouraging them to take part in our services and answering any queries they may have.
ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Communicate event details with the Operations Team Leader, Operations Director and Events Team to ensure necessary preparations are completed for events.
- Support the Operations Team Leader with the maintenance of planning timetables and customer files.
- Produce event packs containing schedules, itineraries, checklists, delivery notes and any other important documents/information for the Events Team.
- Liaise with the events team on the information in their event packs and book their accommodation when necessary.
- Set up meetings and appointments, book venues and accommodation.
- Organise and file paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Carry out internet research on companies/products and present findings.
- Prepare documents for invoicing.
- Maintain a stock check and ordering system for particular wellbeing resources including, health check testing equipment and literature.
- Print and proof read literature and documents for events.
- Coordinate and prepare Water bottle orders for customers.
- Prep products when necessary including blood glucose and cholesterol apparatus as well as the Interactive Health Kiosk.
- Prepare literature boxes for events and maintain the literature area within the warehouse.
HOURS: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday