Workplace Health MOT
Similar to an MOT for your car, a health MOT provides an overview of your general health and wellbeing, highlighting areas for improvement in terms of health, fitness and overall wellbeing. Having a Health MOT is about identifying issues your team may be facing, before they become serious problems.
When it comes to signing up your team for a Workplace Health MOT, there are two options: you can opt for a snapshot of the overall health of each staff member or choose a more in-depth check to include blood glucose, cholesterol, lung age and carbon monoxide testing. A member of our friendly Wellbeing People team will always be there to take each of your staff members through the process which is confidential, easy and relatively quick!
Why should my team take part in a Health MOT?
The health of your workforce has the potential to effect the overall workings of your business. Giving your staff the chance to have a a Workplace Health MOT could offer an insight to the overall health of your team.
By taking part in a Wellbeing People Health MOT, your workforce will be able to gain an overview of the areas in which their health may be struggling, and will therefore be able to implement changes where necessary. For example, a person could be living with high cholesterol and not know about it, yet over a period of time, conditions such as these can cause issues if not appropriately dealt with. Taking part in a Health MOT will allow your team to do just that.
What will a Health MOT check?
What extra checks are there?
Taking part in a Workplace Health MOT on our Interactive Health Kiosk will assess your overall health.
The health factors that will be checked include:
A more in-depth Health MOT will cover extra checks to give you a deeper insight into your overall health.
What happens after having a Workplace Health MOT?
- Your team will have an understanding of their overall health and areas they need to improve.
- Your team will have the knowledge needed to make changes to their lifestyle if needed. Our experts will always be on hand to help.
- As a team, your staff will be able to measure their improvements – this is vital for continued maintenance of health and wellbeing.
- If required, we may advise an individual to consult their GP. For example, if blood pressure or cholesterol is high.
- Live access
- Simple to use
- Engaging and interactive
- Personalised results
- Improved health knowledge