Eat Well at Work Coaching & Workshops
Why it’s important to eat well at work
For many of us, work takes up a big large part of our day. And while at work we need to stay alert and productive, which means that our minds and bodies need to be fuelled healthily. What we eat at work can also affect our quality of life at home or at play.
It's important to have a varied and well-balanced diet, because no single food can provide all the nutrients that your body needs.
We should try to eat every day:
• a regular quantity of fruit and vegetables
• bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and other starchy foods – ideally wholegrain varieties
• milk and dairy foods
• meat, fish, eggs, beans and other non-dairy sources of protein
• only a small amount of foods and drinks high in fat and/or sugar.
Eat Well at Work Coaching Workshop
We run a tailor-made service: We will work with you and your organisation to develop a workshop or package that suits each group’s needs; from seminars and on site health coaches to one-to-one nutrition sessions.
Our workshops and sessions focussed around the workplace can include:
- Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Avoiding Sugar Rush and Afternoon Slumps
- Understanding ‘Slow Release’ Foods
- Food for on the Move
- Energy at Work